BECOME A MEMBER
Thank you for joining The William Morris Society! Your support means the world to us.
In these challenging times, we are especially grateful to the generosity of those who support us through membership of the Society. So thank you once again for being a member, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Society’s museum soon.
Members enjoy exclusive benefits, including:
- Three issues of The William Morris Society’s Magazine
- Two issues per year of The Journal of William Morris Studies
- Members discounts on events
- 10% discount in the museum shop
NEW SUPPORTER SCHEME now available
Our new supporter scheme offers the opportunity for those based in the UK to contribute vitally needed support to The William Morris Society. Your contribution will help us grow our in-person and online exhibitions and talks, expand our important education and outreach work, develop and maintain our collection and museum, and perpetuate William Morris’s legacy.
Level One: Supporter (Strawberry Thief) — £100
All regular membership benefits, plus:
• A selection of gifts from the Society’s shop
• Free access to all of the Society’s online talks and lectures
• Acknowledgement on the Society’s website and in the printed annual report
Level Two: Sustainer (Holy Grail Tapestries) – £250
All of the above, plus:
• An additional gift from the Society’s shop
• Two invitations to Private View receptions at the Society’s museum in Hammersmith
Level Three: Patron (Kelmscott Chaucer) — £500
All of the above, plus:
• A choice of gifts from the Society’s shop
• Annual curator-led viewing of selected items in the Society’s collection and archive
• Invitation to an annual Patrons-only event
Follow the instructions below to become a supporter or member by your preferred payment method. If you would like to buy membership as a gift, please complete your purchase through one of the methods below and email email@example.com to let us know the recipient’s name and contact details.
BECOME A SUPPORTER OR MEMBER VIA DIRECT DEBIT
Select the appropriate membership for you. Please note that the Under 30 membership applies to UK residents only.
BECOME A SUPPORTER OR MEMBER VIA PAYPAL
Please select the appropriate level from the drop-down box below.
Membership is open to residents in the United Kingdom and all other countries EXCEPT the United States and Canada – please visit the websites of the societies in those countries to join.
PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP OFFLINE
If you prefer to purchase membership off-line, please return the above linked membership form either by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or posting it to:
The Membership Secretary, The William Morris Society, Kelmscott House, 26 Upper Mall, Hammersmith, London, W6 9TA
Please do be sure to enclose the correct payment amount and details.
INCREASE THE VALUE OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP BY 25%
If you are a UK taxpayer The William Morris Society may be able to claim Gift Aid on your membership subscription. If you are purchasing membership online either via Direct Debit or Paypal, please download and complete the above Gift Aid form and return it to: The Membership Secretary, The William Morris Society, Kelmscott House, 26 Upper Mall, Hammersmith, London, W6 9TA