Welcome to the William Morris Society, founded in 1955 to share knowledge of the life and works of William Morris amongst our members and the wider public.
Our museum is currently closed due to Covid-19
If you are able, please make a donation to help us continue our education work, to care for our unique collection, and to preserve the legacy of William Morris. Thank you!
Members also get discounted tickets to events, our Magazine three times a year and the Journal of William Morris Studies.
- New exhibition in the Coach House May 17, 2022
- Museum opening again! May 17, 2022
- History For Ukraine March 22, 2022
- Take a look at our new sustainable clothing range, inspired by William Morris November 25, 2021
- SIR LOUIS STERLING, THE KELMSCOTT PRESS, AND SENATE HOUSE LIBRARY November 4, 2021