THE HISTORIC BUILDINGS, PARKS AND GARDENS EVENT 2020
Posted on November 5, 2020
10th November 2020
The Historic Buildings, Parks and Gardens Event, which has been running for over 35 years is held in parallel with the Historic Houses Annual General Meeting. Visitors to the Event are owners and guardians of historic buildings (private, commercial, industrial, Grade I listed buildings, cathedrals, churches, manor houses, windmills, historic town centres), parks and gardens – their management staff, their advisers and a range of professionals. The Event creates a unique and unrivalled promotional opportunity for companies offering products and services involved in the care, repair and conservation of historic buildings, and their surrounding landscapes.
- Virtual Exhibition of specialist services providers
- Video links for Historic Houses Presidents address
- Variety of video demonstrations
- Details of exhibitors products and services
- Access to support and advice
- Bonus digital version of the Exhibition Guide to view & download
Free to register. Find out more here.